Two Days before the Republic day is the opening of our most awaited Temple, Ram Mandir in Ayodhaya. Not just the Hindus but other people across the world are also excited for the opening.
As per the sources, PM Modi is expected to inaugrate the Ram Mandir, the state of the Art Temple. The Ram Janam Bhumi, our scared land of the birth place of our God Shree Ram is going to get lit during the opening of the Ram Mandir.
The Ram Mandir Clash has been going on from last 100 years and finally in 2019, Supreme Court passed the judgement that the Ram Mandir will be built and guess what? The Mandir was built 100% from the donation given by the devotees.
Intresting Things to Know About Ram Mandir
- The foundation stone of Ram Mandor was kept on August 5, 2020.
- Ram Mandir will be inaugrated on 22 Jan, 2024
- The Construction started with the bricks engraved Jai Shree Ram.
- After 3 years of construction, Phase 1 of the Ram Mandor is almost ready.
- L&T is doing the constrution of the Ram Mandir
- The budget for the construction of Ram Mandir is approx. 18000 crores.
- After the completion, Ram Mandir will be the biggest Temple across the well.
- Land allocated for the temple is 70 acres.
The main temple premises where the idol of Shree Ram will be placed is 2.7 acre large and there will be also have idols of Lord Ganesha, Shiva and other hindu gods.
Ram Mandor is going to be the next master piece in the History.