One of the most Talented, Down to Earth, Versatile Actors of Bollywood Mr. Ranveer Singh was born on 6th July 1985. He Married the love of his life Deepika Padukone.
Ranveer Singh is known for his dynamic fashion choices and also said to be one of the bold actors to carry all types of fashion outfits just like Karan Johar. The Actor turns 38 today and The Rover Post wishes his all the very best for his future and may all his upcoming films go block buster.
Lesser Known Facts about Ranveer Singh
- Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor were friends much before they started working together.
- Ranveer Singh is one of the most highest paid Indian Actors of Bollywood.
- Ranveer Singh’s Grand Parents moved to Mumbai after partition from Karachi.
- Ranveer Singh’s actual surname is “Bhavnani” and he dropped it stating it is going to be a long name after putting that surname.
- Ranveer Singh always wanted to be an actor but before trying for films, he joined the HR College of Commerce and Arts in Mumbai to complete his education.
Breakthrough in Yash Raj Films
A Dream which every actor dreams which came true for Ranveer Singh in 2010 when he got a call from the Yash Raj Banner for “Ban Baja Barat” which was a block buster of its time. Post which he has done many blockbuster movies and also Ranveer Singh was featured in Forbes India’ Celebrity 100 List in 2012.