Maybe you’re trying to palm a basketball or grip a football more securely. Perhaps you want to spread your fingers a little wider across a piano keyboard or guitar frets. Or maybe you’ve just always wished your hands were a little bigger.
But can you increase the size of your hands, or is that like hoping you can stretch enough to be a little taller? Ultimately our question is How to get bigger hand ?
The reality is that your hands are constrained literally by their size. No stretch, pinch, or strength exercise will increase or expand your bones.
That being said, the hand is guided by about 30 muscles, and with a number of exercises, they can become stronger and more flexible.
And increasing the strength and reach of your fingers and thumbs, even just a little, may help you no matter what sport or instrument you play.
In this post, however, we will answer the question “can we increase the size of hands?” make sure to read through it all and exercise what you have learned from this post!
How to make your hands more muscular
You can do some basic exercises to improve your grip on a basketball, soccer, or a stubborn salsa pot.
Not only can these exercises improve the strength and density of your hand muscles, but they will also make the hands look a little larger.
A healthy warm-up is useful to avoid injury and pain as in all workouts. Take your hands for a few minutes in warm water or wrap them in a heated towel before carrying out these strengthening exercises.
These medications can also help reduce arthritis or other musculoskeletal disorders causing hand pain or stiffness.
You can do the following exercises two or three times a week, but make sure you wait 2 days between exercises to recover your hand muscles.
Exercises you can do to get a bigger hand:
- Hold your palm with a soft tension ball.
- Squeeze it as hard as possible (no pain).
- Keep the ball firmly and release it for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Repeat, work your way with each hand for 10 to 12 reps.
Keep a tension ball between one hand’s fingertips and the thumb for 30 to 60 seconds.
By consistently using other exercise instruments that need tension, you will also strengthen your grip.
Create a fist and release
- Wrap your thumb around your fingertips and form a fist.
- Keep it 1 minute, and then open your hand.
- Spread fingers for 10 seconds as wide as possible.
- With each hand, repeat 3 to 5 times.
Working with clay
Shape and then roll out a ball with some modeled clay. Handling clay strengthens your hands and produces informative sculptures that develop your fine motor skills as well.
Practice with handles and reverse handles
- Only lie down with your feet on the concrete.
- In one hand (2 to 5 pounds before starting) hold a light ignorance.
- Rest your hand, palm it up to your thigh and you’re just off your knee.
- Flex the handle over the knee to bear weight.
- Bend your wrist slowly to the start.
- Make ten repeats and then turn your hands.
- Make 2 to 3 sets of 10 replicates with each hand.
Only face down your palms for curling the back of your wrist. Do the same. Do the same thing.
While you can no longer make your fingers and palms wider, some simple exercises can strengthen your hands and improve the flexibility of your fingers.
These workouts can give you a slightly broader grip and hand length. Just be careful not to hurt the hands you depend on for such a long time, irrespective of their size.
These exercises can increase hand size, even if it’s just a little bit.