Black tea is procured from the large-leaved Assamese variety of the Camellia sinensis plant, unlike most other teas which are procured from the small-leaved Chinese variety plant. Black tea is the name given to the teas which undergo full oxidation of the leaves which turn black. Black tea is considered to be one of the best and most popular varieties of tea. For getting the best quality, we recommend that you buy black tea online from Teafloor.
Why are we recommending you to Drink Black Tea
It is one of the best online platforms to purchase tea. Teafloor is an online website which sells tea at affordable prices. You can find both popular teas and premium teas online at Teafloor. You can buy Black tea online at very affordable rates from Teafloor. Teafloor is a great online platform to buy premium quality black tea at affordable prices. Their expert tea tasters procure tea directly from select estates in Darjeeling and other parts in India, which is then immediately sealed using a superior vacuum packaging method. Teafloor also offers a lovingly crafted tea selection that lets you choose from a catalogue of premium tea variants: Black tea, Green tea, Oolong tea, White tea, Herbal and Flavoured. We recommend that you check out Teafloor to find out the latest Black Tea Offers. You can even try one of their sampler packs.
Here, we are giving you a brief description of Teafloor as mentioned on the Teafloor website- “Teafloor is an online tea shop which is set out to improve the quality, freshness, and authenticity of the tea you purchase by offering you with choices that are rarely seen in the tea market. Our expert tea tasters procure tea directly from select estates in Darjeeling and other parts in India, which is immediately sealed using a superior vacuum packaging method. Thus we deliver the freshest Indian teas from various estates. You can choose your tea by garden, type, flavour and season of produce.”
Here is one easy recipe using Black tea leaves which you can easily prepare at home and enjoy with friends and family.
Delicious Mango and Orange Ice Tea Recipe
You will need-
- 3 heaped teaspoons black tea leaves
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups mango juice
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice or a few lemon slices
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey or switch to maple syrup for a vegan option.
- Ice as required
- In a small pot, add the water and turn on the heat.
- Let the pot simmer for 2-3 minutes and heat up the water
- Turn off the heat right before boiling point. Make sure to not let the water boil.
- Add the black tea leaves to the pot.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let the black tea leaves steep in the water for 3-5 minutes. You may leave the black tea leaves for as long or as little time as preferred by you, according to how strong you want the brew to be.
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a heat proof pitcher and pour the black tea through the mesh and collect the tea into the heat proof pitcher.
- The black tea leaves will be collected in the fine mesh strainer. Discard these.
- Add the mango juice, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, orange slices, honey and stir.
- Let the tea cool completely.
- For serving, fill tall serving glasses with ice and pour the prepared tea over the ice.
- Serve cold.